We work closely with our clients to ensure their cargo reaches its destination under safe and secure conditions within the West African region.
Our fleet is
- Maintained to international standards by our in-house workshop team.
- GPS tracking monitored by a central with a monitoring team providing regular updates throughout the day
- In cab camera with live feed that is monitored by our tracking team
- Stellar drivers are trained by a 3rd party road safety team along with special training suited to the products they carry.
- Health & safety officer accompanies driver on each journey in order to ensure all safety measures are followed
- Engine fire suppression system on trucks used to haul explosive
Some of the major sectors we are involved with in Ghana, and Burkina Faso include:
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Mining Spares
- General Cargo
- Transport of the product from ship side to our own dedicated and purpose-built warehousing
- Storage of the product
- Distribution nationally and internationally to client at mine sites
- Transfer of the product cross-border to central storage location and subsequent transfer to mine sites